Ready to enter the MTC

Ready to enter the MTC
Kayleigh, Cassidy and Kindee

First letter from Cass at MTC

Dear Familia,
I know I wasn't too emotional when you left, but that was only on the outside. Luckily my host missionaries, the two on the curb, were keeping me too busy to think aobut it too long. My comps name is Elder Rider, he was a soccer player at BYU. Guess what, my whole district is going to Peru. All the guys in my district will all fly down to the Lima MTC with me. I'm excited aobut that. The spirit here is amazing. I feel so happy I wanna cry sometimes. We had some actors come in, King Lamoni gave us some words of advice. He was so intense and so spiritual, it was amazing. The mission President or MTC President spoke with his cousnelors and their spouses. The President is a very spiritual man, he reminds me of some actor I just can't place my finger on which one. But he had all the new missionaries stand up and announce where there from. It was pretty cool There was only a few Elders from Oregon. I felt special. But Jed I met a Brazilian guy going to Nagoya, Japan. Portugese, English, Japanese. I'm a little intimidated there are some missionaries on fire, that Brazilian guy for one. But I think and I pray for confidence. Just wanted to tell you how much I love all of you. Say a prayer for a missionary missing you now.
-I know our farewell was bittersweet, at best.
-But this work is important and needs to be spread to all the rest.
Love ya
     Elder Capps

No comments:

Post a Comment